Thursday, February 28, 2008

Energy Unit of Inquiry Reflection

For this unit of inquiry Jens and I did a movie about kinetic energy. I think we could have done a better job with the movie because we did it outside and at that time it was really windy so it messed it up because Jens had to hold the paper real tight to read it. I did nothing at all in the movie so it was really bad.

We did a lot of research but it was hard to fit it all in a one paragraph, but we could have put another few paragraphs on the sheet to give more details about kinetic energy. We should have shold have done the movie at Jen's house so we had time to cut all the bad parts.

3 comments:

jonathan said...

I Understand

jonathan said...

I understand about what happend

Karen said...

What are you going to do next time to ensure this doesn't happen, SJ?
Next time it might be an idea to include diagrams or pictures of what you're trying to demonstrate.
What do you think?